1) Late –arriving late to your appointment short-changes you. Rescheduling on the day of an appointment is considered a “no-show”.
2) No show appointments are non-refundable.
3) While you are responsible for your own health as your environment, attitude, and habits support and create your being I provide evidence-based heart-centered intuitive coaching to support you.
4) I will not ask you to stop medications prescribed by another provider.
5) If you are new to my practice, please leave a message! I keep my phone nearby between the hours of 7AM and 10PM.
6) Your health, especially as we age, reflects your sense of wellness. Releasing that which ‘no longer serves’ only happens when your subconscious feels it is safe to let go of a habit that may have been essential for your family lineage and generations! Be gentle with yourself!
7) If you don’t understand what I am saying or recommending, please ask for clarification!