Mission statement, “On the vanguard of sustainable medicine, I provide impeccable heart-centered care that nurtures your soul, honors your resources, and resonates with your genius.”
Dr Jen’s Bio
- 12 years Madigan Allergy and Immunology Clinic
- Comfortable working with all ages
- 16 years in urgent and primary care, research, allergy practice in DC metro area, Rhode Island, and Landstuhl Army Hospital Germany
- Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine, 2015
- Yoga teacher training, Iyengar method, 2015
- Ordained Minister, 2015
- Modern Mystery School 2008, 2014, 2017
- USUI REIKI Master training 2008
- Vipassana Retreats (10 day silent meditations)- 2012, 2014
- American Board of Allergy, Asthma, Immunology -boards 1997, 2007, 2017. Not participating in MOC- retired.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 1989
- Bachelor Science, Cell and Molecular Biology, McGill University, 1981
- MD, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, 1986
- Internal Medicine Residency, George Washington University Hospital and Affiliates, 1989
- Allergy Fellowship University of Virginia Health Sciences Center, Allergy division, conjoint with NIH critical-care labs, 1995
Subscriptions and news sources
New England Journal of Medicine, 1982-present – finally “released”, after 40 years!
New York Times alt with Wall Street Journal, 1982- present
United States and Canadian Government informational web sites
- Recovery from “A.C.T. score” 3+ (read more about my journey here)
- Mother of 2 sons; ex-wife of successful surgeon.
- Energetically possessed by an intrusive Love Daemon continuously since Nov. 1, 2019 (see my L.D. series for more info). This has led to a ‘soul retrieval’ of sorts and compelled me to write.